Sunday 3 April 2016

Weekends That Were - April 2016


28.4.16

Sandy Camp & Lindum


A cloudy, rain-threatening morning greeted me at Sandy Camp Rd.
It was generally pretty quiet, usual species on the water including 4 Wandering Whistle-ducks and a family party of 6 Comb-crested Jacanas.
I walked along the center track and round the field to the Black Bittern Pond – a pair of Spotless Crakes communicated quietly in the deep grass lining the channel at the entrance of the track.
The back pond was also pretty quiet apart from a feeding group including 4 Mangrove Gerygones and a couple of Scarlet Honeyeaters. A few passerines showed along the track beside the big, deep pond – Golden Whistlers, Grey Fantails, Double-barred Finches with building material and a couple of Chestnut-breasted Mannikins.
Back at the Yellow Wagtail Pond a pair of White-throated Honeyeaters, a pair of Mistletoebirds and Yellow-faced Honeyeaters hung out along the tree line.
It was one of those mornings where nothing much happened. Usually something happens that is interesting, but this morning it was all same, same.
On to Fuller and a walk out to the almost dried up waterhole. Quite active with a good number of White-headed Stilts (~100), Grey Teal (56), 2 Chestnut Teal, 3 Marsh Sandpipers and 17 Black-fronted Dotterels. There was also as many Glossy Ibis as White – one of each - and 9 Royal Spoonbills including several begging juveniles – the adults looked as if they regretted having a family – so human, kids who’d have ‘em?
On to Lindum and the ‘wetland’ almost dry and putrid looking. Not much here apart from the usual Stilts and Masked Lapwings. Oh ….and 1 Australian Pipit down Burnby Rd.

That was it - headed home at 9.45.

25.4.16

Burbank


Mr D suggested trying a new site in Burbank – part of the Koala Bushland reserve – so he picked me up at 6 and we were off.
Generally the habitat is dry eucalypt with the usual low ratio of wildlife relevant to this dry environment. Our goal, however, was a stretch of rainforest in a ‘wet’ gully, mainly riparian forest along a series of billabongs which is basically trackless but can be accessed with a struggle.
On the road we noticed a number of Wallabys and identified them as probable Black-striped.
Black-striped Wallaby

Black-striped Wallaby
Just before we entered the rainforest gully a European Fox ran across our path – our second in 10 days.
In and around the rainforest it was pretty quiet – Bar-shouldered Doves, one Brown Cuckoo Dove and Eastern Whipbirds called unseen, Grey Fantails, Golden and Rufous Whistlers and White-throated Honeyeater in small numbers.
We called in a Noisy Pitta though which was nice – it was very dark so the photos are pretty crap.
Noisy Pitta

As the only other bird to show was Brown Thornbills we left and headed back to the car, seeing a soaring Brown Goshawk on the way.

23.4.16 (later that day)

Moggill


Mr P, Mr D and I headed out to Moggill on a quest. Mr P and I had tried before and I had tried with DHH – never with success. However, tonight we had a different strategy – be on site at dusk. 
Our quarry? The renowned Masked Owl in Moggill.
We arrived on site at just the right time and made our way to The Tree. Acquired information pointed to The Tree as the breeding tree – we thought, if not breeding, it might at least be the roost tree. 
Our theory? The famous Tasmanian Masked Owls was only easily visible at dusk as they left the roost so maybe it would work up here too?
At first there was nothing to see but bare trunk, but, a few minutes after we arrived, a large owl flew over our heads and disappeared over the horizon. We all thought ‘that’s it, it’s all over’ but a movement in the tree itself caught our eye and we spent the next 15 minutes watching and photographing a Masked Owl perched up.
Masked Owl
Eventually it too took flight and vanished but, just after it did, as we were preparing to head back to the car, another shape swooped towards us, missed our heads by a few feet and landed in a small tree about 10 meters away – a Squirrel Glider!
Squirrel Glider

We hung around on the road for a bit trying for other possible night species, but nothing responded so we took off and headed back to Mackers for a celebratory burger and coffee.

23.4.16

Oxley


I picked up Mr D at 6.00 and we left the car at 6.15. The track was pretty birdy with the usual stuff.  The fairy-wrens were starting to show their colours again as they emerged from their annual moult, but, apart from that, there was little to raise the blood pressure. Until, that is, we approached the second culvert and a small finch type shape hopped up onto a low branch. As I got the bins on it it flew, thanks to a non-birding walker, but I thought it was a Plum-headed Finch. We couldn’t find it again and continued on our way to the ponds and back.
As we returned along the track a flurry of small birds attracted our attention and we both got onto it at the same time – a definite Plum-head with a couple of Double-barred Finches. It sat up well for us before again disappearing into the trees.
Plum-headed Finch

A short chat with the Prof accompanied by a female American student followed by breakfast at Café Europa as usual, completed our morning’s birding.

22.4.16

My eye


So I went to my eye surgeon again today. The sight in my right eye hasn't improved since the last injection  and laser work completed in March. I can see things like cars, but can't see details, like registration numbers. I hasten to add my left eye is as good as ever!
He advised another needle and away we went again........
I cycled home afterwards with a patch and spent the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself and nursing my slightly aching optic.
Hopefully this time........

19.4.16 - 21.4.16

Girraween Getaway


19.4.16 I left home after 9 – to avoid the traffic and arrived at Duraki waterhole at 11.30. I always have a bit of trouble finding the turnoff for the waterhole, but this time managed it without an overshoot. (Its about 100 meters past the road sign that asks who the first premier of Queensland was?)
I put the stove together and made a cup of coffee and sat down to watch the birds come in to drink. It wasn’t the best time of day – midday – but it wasn’t too hot and there was plenty of activity. Yellow-tufted Honeyeaters dominated, followed by Fuscous and a smaller number of White-naped. A handful of Yellow-faced and a couple of Brown-headed Honeyeaters completed the main scene. A pair of Restless Flycatchers came in to drink as well, and that was about it.
Yellow-tufted Honeyeater
Fuscous Honeyeater
White-naped Honeyeater
Brown-headed Honeyeater
I left at 13.30 and headed back to Warwick and then to Giraween arriving at the Bald Rock campsite at 15.15. I set up the tent in the same campsite DHH and I had used in October. There were a small number of other campers scattered around the site, but no one near me. The ground hasn’t got any softer and I only put in the bare minimum number of tent pegs hoping there wouldn’t be a wind.
After a coffee and a rest I headed off towards the day use area, staying on the camp site side of the creek – sussing out the area for spotlighting.
The first bird I saw near the car park was a White-eared Honeyeater (sorry DHH!) followed by a beautiful Spotted Pardalote. I did see a few other birds despite the time of day – Striated and Brown Thornbills, Red-browed Finches, Eastern Yellow Robin, White-throated Treecreeper, Little wattlebird etc.
Striated Thornbill
Back at camp I downloaded my photos and sorted and filed them, then went spotlighting after dark. It was very quiet. A full moon, absolutely calm night – it was so quiet I thought I was deaf, you know that way it is sometimes? I tried for Owlet Nightjar and Masked Owl with no response. I did find two Tawny Frogmouths and a couple of Brush-tailed Possums and, to my surprise, 3 Rabbits near the information center, but otherwise it was a non event.
Having dinner I was visited by a very confiding Brush-tailed Possum who smelt the ripe bananas in my car but moved on with gentle persuasion. Crashed at 21.30.

20.4.16 I got up just after 6 but the sun was a long time coming into the valley so I delayed my walk. I took the Junction track but was a bit disappointed with the lack of birds. It was really very quiet – I have generally found Girraween to be so, so it wasn’t a huge surprise.
I returned to camp, had a coffee and a rest and went again – this time to the day use area where I had Yellow Thornbills and a flock (10) of Varied Sitellas. Crossing the road I wandered the field and had Eastern Rosella and Red Wattlebird

Eastern Rosella
Red Wattlebird
I did get photos of a few butterflies, two dragonflies and one skink. The Dragons and lizard still need to be identified, but the butterflies turned out to be 2 new species: Common Brown Heteronympha metope and Imperial Hairstreak Jaimenus evagoras.
Common Brown Heteronympha metope

Most of the Common Browns were damaged or faded - obviously the end of their season, but the Hairstreak was fresh and beautiful.
Imperial Hairstreak Jaimenus evagoras
I thought I’d check out the other camping area – Castle Rock - and met two ‘older’ birders, Bob and Olive from Claremont in W Qld. They pointed out some flowering banksias and we saw a couple of White-cheeked Honeyeaters.
Again I returned to camp for coffee and a rest and a visit from a male Satin Bowerbird and a small flock of White-winged Choughs.
Satin Bowerbird

At 14.00 I went to try for Chestnut-rumped Heathwren on the Junction Track again – without success. I walked back and out along the Pyramid Trail and ended up climbing Pyramid Rock…….I hadn’t intended to, but the lack of birds encouraged me to do something else and after I had climbed 400 plus steps felt I shouldn’t waste that effort. It was a ‘strenuous’ climb and a little daunting in places, but I managed it OK in about 40 minutes from the turn off.
The Pyramid
On the way up - note the white marks lead the way
The view
On the way down.... 
The last stretch - rubber soles on your boots are a necessity....
As I limped back to camp I saw my second White-eared Honeyeater of the trip but little else of note.
I decided enough was enough – I was pretty knackered – and returned to camp for the final time. I decided a shower was in order and washed most of me in the two minutes of hot water allowed per guest. Spotlighting seemed to be a waste of time so I ate, retired early and watched a program of The Walking Dead on my laptop.

21.4.16 Up at 6.00 and after breakfast I headed for Old Wallangarra Rd just outside the park boundary, but for the ease of recording I include in my Girraween list.
I drove to the ‘far end’ – just before the railway crossing and junction with the main road, parked up and walked the road.
The first bird I saw was a Crested Shriketit – a pair feeding in a big eucalypt. I enjoyed them so much I forgot to take pictures and, unfortunately, left it too late to get anything worth publishing.  A little while later a male Scarlet Robin put in a brief experience along with the usual White-plumed Honeyeaters, Australian King Parrots, Crimson & Eastern Rosellas, a Jacky Winter, a Fan-tailed Cuckoo and a Dusky Woodswallow. A pair of cuckoo-shrikes turned up and gave me food for thought initially, one of them looked weird, but the other was a clear adult White-bellied, the other had to be a juvenile but I hadn't seen this plumage before. Another birder turned up – an older bearded guy from Singapore - and we chatted birding, as you do.

Jacky Winter

White-plumed Honeyeater
White-bellied Cuckoo-shrike juvenile
I gave it two hours and, as things had quieted down, I headed back to camp and, after a second breakfast, broke camp and left at 11.00. 
Camp site - Girraween April 16
I decided to take the ‘back’ road to Stanthorpe and was prepared for possible 4WDriving. However, it turned out to be simply an unsealed road with no difficulty and I reached Stanthorpe after a much more enjoyable drive than the main road.

Warwick and Mackers coffee and an easy drive back to Brisbane saw me home at 14.00.

18.4.16

Oxley


On site at 6.45 – a cool, sunny morning – very pleasant for a stroll.
Quite birdy along the way with the usual stuff. Near the big mistletoe draped eucalypt there was a bit of movement resulting in me finding a juvenile Black-faced Monarch and having a very brief view of a Rose Robin – both good birds for Oxley – among some of the normal occupants.
On then to the lakes – a Black-shouldered Kite doing the hovering thing some distance away - it was the first I’ve seen here since October last year.
Black-shouldered Kite
A Nankeen Kestrel perched up on the power lines was the second and final raptor of the morning and a single Striped Marsh Frog called from the first pond on the left.
Nankeen Kestrel
A calling Little Friarbird attracted my attention in the trees just before the main pond but the first bird I saw when I looked was the Restless Flycatcher again. It departed very quickly and discreetly back down the track and I didn’t expect to see it again, however, I found it shortly afterwards feeding off the fence line quite actively – more what one would expect from an RF than perched in a tree.
Restless Flycatcher
On back down the track and a pair of Mangrove Gerygones provided some fodder for my camera – at last.
Mangrove Gerygone

It was a better than average morning species wise, but butterflies were few and far between – one Evening Brown, 4 Monarchs and one Lesser Wanderer.

16.4.16

Trotter

Mr D nominated Trotter as his site of choice for this Saturday morning and so off we went, arriving on site just after dawn at 6.15.
As usual the bush was quiet – almost dead - until we reached the junction of several track s and had a minor bird-wave, Australian style with White-throated, Yellow-faced and Scarlet Honeyeaters, Australian Golden and Rufous Whistlers, Striated Pardalote and Grey Fantails, a Spangled Drongo in the background and, surprisingly new for site, Lewin’s Honeyeater calling. All normal birds for this time of year – but an upgraded event for Trotter!
On down the track to the lake’s edge to find a Koala perched up and the water’s edge still someway away from the forest - a new growth of eucalypt, grass and weeds sprung up on the exposed lake bed.
The remaining water was very quiet – a couple of Black Duck and a handful of Hardheads, a distant White-necked Heron, Australian Darters drying off and 2 Comb-crested Jacanas.
A movement caught my eye and resolved itself into a juvenile White-bellied Sea Eagle perched up; immediately afterwards an adult appeared swooping low to the opposite bank – we scoped the site and found a Red Fox sitting exposed, casually preening and ignoring the eagles!
Moving further down the bank and eventually rounding the corner we picked up a few more common species – Australian Wood Duck, Black-fronted Dotterel – and another new species for site – Australian Pipit.
Soon after a white moth in the grass attracted my attention and the photos revealed more than just a plain white insect – identified later as a Heliotrope Moth, Utetheisa pulchelloides, a species with almost worldwide dispersion – very pretty.
Heliotrope Moth Utetheisa pulchelloides
We ran into another minor bird wave pushing through the bush back to the track – much the same as the earlier one with the addition of Grey Shrikethrushes and an Eastern Yellow Robin.
The final tally for the morning was only 42 species, by my count, including the two new for site, (bringing my site total to 139), but still appears to indicate an improvement on overall species and hopefully a fruitful winter ahead.

We retreated to Belesis for pancakes and coffee and Mr D had a look at my field notebooks from the 70s. He suggested I scan them and put them on my blog, so…. thinking that was a good idea, I plan to do just that in the coming weeks.

13.4.16

Sydney Visitors


Rob H and Ed of Sydney had sent me a list of birds they would like to see in SEQ. Most of the wish list was beyond the possibilities of their availability requiring trips to the Conondales or Inskip Pt or other sites requiring more time than they had available, so we settled for an afternoon of local Brisbane sites where I felt we had an average chance of success with a couple of species.
They picked me up at 13.30 and we headed for Minnippi. It was quite warm and very windy and I didn’t hold out a huge hope for success given the conditions and time of day, but figured we’d give it a go for Pale-vented Bush Hen.
Much to my surprise it didn’t take long for them to start calling, but they were very reluctant to show themselves. We gave it about 15 minutes then decided to leave them to it and walked on into the park.  I showed the boys the sleepy Tawny Frogmouths still perched up in the same tree then we surveyed the lake. There wasn’t much going on in the heat of the afternoon, so we headed for the M1 track. 
In about 70 meters and both Ed and I saw a dove on the track ahead, my mind registered ‘Peaceful’ but I dismissed it as Bar-shouldered as it walked out of sight. Something made me check with Ed and he said ‘No, it was Peaceful’ and it obviously was when it flew up into a tree nearby! Funny how your instinct says one thing, but your logic dismisses it. So, Peaceful Dove, a new bird for Minnippi and my site list!
Peaceful Dove
There wasn’t much else out of order as we circumnavigated the lake apart from a ‘flock’ of 45 Masked Lapwings which was an extraordinarily large number.
Back to the bridge and another attempt at the Bush Hens – this time they responded well and views were had of a probable immature sticking its head out of the thick riverside vegetation with the odd manic dash across an open patch.
It was getting on so we headed off to our next destination with destiny – the Port of Brisbane visitor center pond area. It was blowing a gale when we got there and it seemed we would have no chance at Mangrove Honeyeater. Ed had expressed concern that the bird didn’t exist at all, however, we managed to find two and debunk his theory.
The next stage of my plan involved meeting Mr P at Indooroopilly so at 16.15 we headed west. The traffic was horrific, something must have happened somewhere because it was almost 18.00 when we finally fell into Mackers with Mr P in residence and scarfed down burgers and coffee.

Then, in Mr P’s car, we headed further west to Pullenvale and a hoped for encounter with Masked Owl. Unfortunately we didn’t connect, despite trying a couple of locations and so at 21.00 we were back at Mackers, waving goodbye to the Boys from Sydney and heading home ourselves.

POSTSCRIPT: on my 4.4.16 visit to Minnippi I had photographed a dragonfly, but had been unable to identify. Thanks to Reiner at the Qld museum I now know what it is - Slender Skimmer Orthetrum sabina - another lifer.


11.4.16

Moggill SF


Acting on a suggestion from Mr D I headed into the Monday morning traffic for the 30 minute drive west. I had left later than normal as my main target this morning was butterflies and I hoped the sun would reach the bottom of the valley before it all became too uncomfortable. Moggill has always been a butterfly hot spot – the vine scrub and scrappy bush must hold a significant range of food plants to attract a similar range of species.
Unfortunately I was somewhat unsuccessful in that the morning remained cloudy and relatively dull resulting in very few of the things I was after….however I did get a new butterfly and my first Albatross – Yellow Albatross Appias paulina a definite female and a probable male.
 
 Female Yellow Albatross  Appias paulina  
Probable male Yellow Albatross  Appias paulina 

Bird-wise I find this environment frustrating and painful! Frustrating in that one generally hears more than one sees and what one does see is generally distant and at the top of the 50-60 ft canopy – hence a sore neck. With my diminished hearing I probably miss quite a lot and as my sight is not what it once was…..
Anyway, I did have a few of the expected usuals – Golden and Rufous Whistlers, Large-billed Scrubwren, Brown Thornbill, Fantails of both species etc. Bird of the morning was a nice view of a male Cicadabird and I finished off with a calling, but invisible Noisy Pitta near the gate. I tried for White-eared Monarch but got no response. I ‘Heard Only’ Rose-crowned Fruit Dove, Wonga Pigeon and Brown Cuckoo Dove and noted a couple of large flocks of Silvereye, presumably post-breeding feeding flocks building for winter.

I headed home at 9.30
10.4.16

Minnippi


I met Mr P in the car park, as arranged, at 7am. A bright clear, promising-to-be-hot in this unseasonal above-average April we are dragging our soggy asses through.
We crossed the bridge without incident and went to check on the Tawny Frogmouths first – they were still there pretending they weren’t.
Spot the Frogmouths!



On the lake – usual fare, nothing to get the pulse racing, but the water level appears to be still dropping – fingers crossed it produces something before Autumn is completely gone.
On to the M1 trail and a ‘bird wave’ similar to my last visit appeared once the Magpies and Pied Currawongs had moved off – Golden & Rufous Whistlers and Lewin’s Honeyeaters predominated with a Rufous Fantail, Leaden Flycatcher and a Varied Triller involved. A White-browed Scrub wren put in an agitated appearance in response to general playback and Striated Pardalotes called in the canopy.
Back out and up the ride, then across again to the lake – nothing much at all. The lake again starting to suffer a salvinia outbreak and the usual Swamphens, Moorhens, Black Duck etc.
The Airfield Track was a bit birdier than it has been, but nothing overly dramatic. We did have a nice Orchard Swallowtail among the usual Common Crows, Evening Browns and Dainty Grass Blues which must be on their third or fourth hatching this year?
A single Bush Turkey on the ground, a few Rainbow Bee Eaters at the other extreme, on the outer branches, and a single soaring Brown Goshawk completed the trail.

We stopped off at Stu’s Raptor Lookout, but unfortunately, even with the patron present, nothing showed so we headed off.

9.4.16

Anstead

We (Mr D & I) arrived on site at 6.30 feeling a little traumatised following an incident on the road which involved another driver playing stupid and my over reaction and we left the car wondering if it would still be in one piece when we returned….
A nice start were 8 Apostlebirds in the car park – always a nice species to see. Walking up the track in the clear pleasant, warm morning we didn’t have very much initially.  Flushing a single Brown Quail off the track’s edge and an unseen, heard only, Long-billed Corella were the only real excitement.
Along the ridge, then turn right and along that track we hit a bit of a bird wave. Mr D believed he heard a Restless Flycatcher, but we were unable to see it or hear it again, but we did have White-throated Gerygones, Rufous and Golden Whistlers, Grey Fantails, Striated Pardalotes, Spangled Drongo, Leaden Flycatcher, Olive-backed Orioles, Black-faced Cuckoo-shrikes, White-throated Honeyeaters and, possibly best of all, a lightly barred female Common Cicadabird, all in the one spot.
Just before the end of the track another family (?) group of Apostlebirds descended on the track.


Back along the track and out to the lookout – an Intermediate Egret on the river bank below was a ‘new’ bird for the reserve for us. Technically not in’ the reserve, however, added to our list…
A pair of Pale-headed Rosellas and a pair of King Parrots hammered past, then it was out in the open grass under the powerlines and we started chasing butterflies.
Identified later: two previously seen species, but one new for the site - No Brand Grass-yellow Eurema brigitta and Speckled Line-blue Catopyrops florinda. On some nearby bushes two new species for me – Indigo Flash Rapala varuna and a Small Green-banded Blue Psychonotis caelius. Unfortunately the latter pissed off before I could get the camera onto it.
Indigo Flash Rapala varuna
A Garden Skink Lampropholis delicata self-nominated for the reptile of the day.
Garden Skink Lampropholis delicata
Checked the fig tree – green fruit, no birds – then down the bitumen running into another small ‘bird-wave’ comprising species already seen. A Striped Honeyeater heard only and a fly over by a flock of about 10 Little Lorikeets finished off the visit.
Thankfully the car was still in one piece and it was off to Café Tara for breakfast in Kenmore.


Heading home Mr D mentioned butterflies he had seen on Logan Rd around cycad plants outside a car dealership and we called in before dropping him home. There were a number of small blue butterflies flying around the bedraggled plants – another new species for me – the appropriately named Cycad Blue Theclinesthes onycha.
Cycad Blue Theclinesthes onycha.

6.4.16

Enoggerra Resevoir


I thought about Anstead but decided on Enogerra. Arriving on site at 6.15, I first noted the absence of the usual Bush Stone Curlews guarding the edge of the car park. They have re-done the carpark – beautifying it and increasing its size - and, I suspect, pushed the Curlews deeper into the bush. The main gate was open, incidentally, to allow the kayakers, swimmers. mountain bikers, walkers, joggers, paddle boarders and other assorted visitors easier access……..I won’t have another rant, suffice to say the water birds are in lower numbers close to the entrance – only a few Australian Grebes and a single Hardhead, no Black Ducks at all. – I assume they have all been pushed further up the lake by the afore mentioned swimmers, kayakers etc etc. I will be bringing the high number of joggers/runners on the WALKING track to the attention of the Minister for National Parks in due course.
So…..the track was quiet most of the way, although a Rose Robin about half an hour in was a nice surprise. There was, generally, more action the further round I went, probably because most other abusers users of the track appeared to turn back without completing the entire circuit.
There were a significant number of female Australian Golden Whistlers, 3 Varied Trillers and 3 Shining Bronze Cuckoos.
Shining Bronze Cuckoo
I only heard/saw 3 White-throated Treecreepers, but had small numbers of most of the commoner bush species.
White-browed Scrubwren
The Bell Miner colony was still active but only a few birds calling.
There were very few butterflies or dragonflies in evidence, but I did get a new butterfly – Brown Ringlet.
Brown Ringlet Hypocysta metirius

By the time I returned to the car – 9.15 – it was hot and things had quietened down as usual.

4.4.16

Minnippi

A cloudy morning to start off with, clearing to bright sunlight and accompanying humidity, but a relatively cool south easterly breeze relieved somewhat.
The lake was birdier than it has been for a while, but still fairly quiet. The M1 track, at first appeared similar but picked up further in with 2 or 3 female Australian Golden Whistlers (noted by Mr P on E bird yesterday) and a few other common species moving through as a scattered feeding flock.
More Golden Whistlers along the edges of the wood as I walked up the open ride. Spangled Drongos abounded too ( I counted at least 7) and suspect the complete lack of fairy-wrens a direct result of their presence. If I was being hunted by a number of black predators five times my size I’d be keeping my head down too…..
A Toressian Crow was perched on the rail beside the pond tearing into what appeared to be a young Rat. Up and over the hill, the Airfield Track was quiet too. Did get a new site tick Butterfly and a new Lifer Butterfly! The former – Lesser Wanderer and the latter – Glasswing (Acraea andromacha)
Glasswing - Acraeas andromacha
I sat for a while at Stu’s Raptor Lookout without result, then headed back down the path. The 2 Tawny Frogmouths were sitting in the same tree as in January, close to the bridge, and I renewed the bit of paper on the trunk for Mr P to find on his next visit.
All in all a nice morning, but not too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment